Saturday, December 24, 2011

2011 Summary


* Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Eid, Winter Solstice and Happy New Year! *

We have moved to the California Central Coast!
We can see the waves from our living room window. Morro Rock is in healthy walking distance down the beach. We feed the seagulls bread. The quaint town has a wharf and an awesome coffee shop. Not too much going on. And it is a short commute to San Luis Obispo where I work.
We love it!

CJ, Jane's son, has moved to Long Beach and continues his video editing career.
iamcjmiller.com
Lauren, her daughter, completed some college units in Los Angeles and has now moved home again and will be attending a local college with the goal of a degree in graphic design.

Jane's jewelry continues to be in demand and she loves making new designs. Internet sales have picked up and we want to redo the web site to take better advantage of that market. Jane spent some time at our church centre in Clearwater, Florida and enjoyed being with her family there too.
www.jenandjane.com

Tashania and Taron remain down in Los Angeles with their families and are doing well.
Can you believe my granddaughter is three years old already?
The family in Clearwater, Cape Town and other parts of the world are doing fine too.

The company I work for, LEVEL Studios, is a digital marketing agency and has some very creative people. I love working there, doing a lot of work for mobile devices.
I am in two photography groups and do casual event photography. I even earned another lens shooting a wedding reception for a friend.
www.flickr.com
Jane and I did charity work at a drug information booth at the local farmer's market.
I still send out emails for the Los Angeles chapter of the Dianetics Running Team, and travelled down for the Say No To Drugs Race where it was great to connect up with old friends.
Surfing! I still run but I surf a lot. I am learning and making progress. Surfing has become a social scene with friends showing up for surfing before work. It is truly a spiritual experience to be on a gleaming ocean at dawn with pelicans and seals and sea otters.

We wish you and yours a New Year of flourishing and prospering and – thriving! Please drop me a line, I love to hear from you.



No comments: